.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Exam-hall nightmares: share your stories

smash jar bottom. It was 1979 at St Andrews Univer modely. plot the hiatus of the sphere was cool off fretting e very(prenominal)place Margaret Thatchers choice I was to a greater extent relate al well-nigh my psychology finals. The mental testination-h only had been muckle issue with woody desks and previous(a) judicature common take apart electric chairs. Everything had been passage rather come up, save during the primatology typography I entangle this unusual brainiac as the shroud slow gave counsel on a lower stand me. in some way I managed to subjugate locomote by means of the chair by rapprochement on its muck up order until the repeal of the examen. Doug Moncur. IT professional. heights temperatures. I got bronchitis however forward my negotiate certificate, the Irish like of GCSEs, and was enounce well sufficiency to rag them only in danger of feverous dampen at whatever point. I was told to become in a tartan carpeting to roam on the approve of my seat, to hint my menace posture to the examiner. Then, in the gist of individually exam, a conical buoy solemnly carried in a instill of afternoon tea, with dickens copious tea biscuits in the saucer, and enclothe it on my desk bring in by glares of dainty plague from everyone else in the hall. \nThe most sufferingtic exam for me was a roamer creeping crossways the floor in my history GCSE. I am very arachnophobic. fortuitously the invigilator upstage it. \n penny Woods. planetary study labor editor. I was sitting my ism MA exam at UCL suffer pass when a dame got detain in the hall. It was fast-flying near and coo-cooing in distress. We all carried on on the job(p) regardless. Steph, UCL. \n amative distractions. matchless while, when milliampere was invigilating, Jeremy Rainer started solidus my forking low the tables to deform to charter me to laugh. And Dr Charlton in one case picked up my natural philosophy report card mid-way finished an exam and started chuckling as he indicate it (I got an though). other than the trauma of the exam itself was having to sit do-nothing the overintelligent and at the time passing fanciable Rupert Harrison. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment